News on legislation, notable cases, or law enforcement's involvement in animal cruelty cases.
- May 1, 2018: Deputies: Woman charged with animal cruelty claims dog was 'having fun'
- May 1, 2018: Troy police cat now has a name
- May 1, 2018: R.I. judge’s ruling in animal-cruelty case draws protest
- May 1, 2018: Skiatook woman charged with animal cruelty after 100+ dogs rescued from home
- April 30, 2018: TV producer is brought back to LA to face murder, animal cruelty charges in sister’s Studio City death
- April 27, 2018: Indiana County man facing 90 counts of animal cruelty
- April 26, 2018: Man found guilty on 214 counts of animal cruelty
- April 25, 2018: State Senate votes to prevent more animal cruelty by convicted abusers
- April 25, 2018: Miami-Dade Police Helping Shelter Dogs Get Exercise, Find New Homes
- April 24, 2018: Pooch rescued from Oregon shelter now works as Washington K-9 dog
- April 20, 2018: Aurora couple charged with animal cruelty after having sex with their dog in homemade chamber
- April 20, 2018: New animal cruelty law gives authorities power to prohibit future pet ownership
- April 12, 2018: Washington County invests in devices to help fight animal abuse
- April 3, 2018: Alaqua Animal Refuge and Walton County Sheriff’s Office to be Featured on New TV Series Premiering April 14
- April 2, 2018: A police officer rescued a couple from this burning home. He went back in for the dog.