The NSA considers our affinity program a valuable tool in attracting and retaining members and offers access to all NSA and NNW members in good standing. The following criteria will be used to approve and add companies to the program.
- The product or services proposed for the affinity program must provide a cost savings and/or added value to NSA members that would not otherwise be available to NSA members or in the general marketplace.
- NSA Affinity partnerships are not industry exclusive unless otherwise agreed on before finalizing NSA Affinity Partnership.
- As of May 1, 2016 all vendors must submit an application to NSA in order to be considered an affinity program provider
- As of May 1, 2016 affinity program partners who are approved should submit a periodic updates on the status of members participating in the program to Erin Lyons at email@example.com.
General Affinity program benefits to include:
- Exposure on the NSA website on membership benefits page that includes your logo, a description of benefits, and link to your website
- General affinity program promotion to over 80,000 NSA Facebook followers
- General affinity program promotion to nearly 20,000 members in NSA Newsletter, and Sheriff and Deputy magazine
1450 Duke St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
Ready to apply? Fill out the application below and return it to Erin Lyons.