The National Sheriffs' Association hosts the following conferences:
- A Winter Legislative and Technology Conference, held annually in Washington D.C., in conjunction with the Major County Sheriffs' Association Winter Meeting!
Dates for future Winter Conferences:
February 10-13, 2018
- Click here to submit your presentation proposal for Winter 2018. [Deadline for submissions is Sept. 4, 2017!]
- February 9-12, 2019
- February 8-11, 2020
- An Annual Education and Technology Expo, held annually in the summer at different locations.
Dates and locations for future conferences:
- June 16-20, 2018 in New Orleans, LA
- June 15-19, 2019 in Louisville, KY
- June 22-26, 2020 in Tampa, FL
- June 22-26, 2021 in Phoenix, AZ
- June 20-24, 2022 in Ft Lauderdale, FL
- A Counterterrorism Conference, held regionally throughout the year.
Dates and locations for future conferences to be announced at a later date.
EXPOSE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO TOP DECISION MAKERS!
Sheriffs have buying power and authority for their counties. This is your opportunity to make valuable contacts and develop relationships on the exhibit hall floor.
Bring your products and services to the NSA Exhibit Hall. Sheriffs, their appointed purchasing agents, and other qualified buyers will gather in Minneapolis to see the current products for law enforcement, criminal justice, and corrections personnel that you have to offer.
Why Exhibit at NSA Conferences?
NSA’s Annual Exhibition has been a sold-out show for the past thirteen years. Industry suppliers from across the country recognize that it is the place to be to reach the buying power of the nation’s sheriffs. Your competition will be there, and so should you!
Besides being the best way to reach U.S. sheriffs and county law enforcement/corrections agencies, benefits to exhibitors include:
- Company listing in the Official Conference Program (deadline applies). Listing includes company name, mailing addresses, booth number, phone number, and 25-word company/product description.
- A 5% DISCOUNT on ads placed in the pre-conference issue of Sheriff magazine (deadline applies).
- A FREE Annual Sheriffs’ Directory, which includes the address, phone/fax numbers, and email address for every sheriff’s office in the U.S. (distributed at the show).
- Exclusive exhibit hall hours.
- Evening networking opportunities with the nation’s sheriffs.
For more information, contact:
NSA Sales and Exhibits Specialist
800.424.7827 ext. 301
We are looking for contemporary and innovative educational seminars on law enforcement issues that attendees will find relevant to their job and agency. Seminars should not be a sales pitch/commercial for an organization or service. NSA offers limited sponsored seminar opportunities if you wish to engage attendees in this way.
Click here to submit your presentation proposal for Winter 2018. [Deadline for submissions is Sept. 4, 2017!]
For more information on Seminar Presentations, check out our FAQs!